- XH Series ACHILLES® cut-resistant Kevlar® socks. Like a regular skate sock with the added protection of 60% Kevlar® to help prevent skate cuts.
- With today's skates being more rigid, including the back tendon guard, the vulnerable Achilles tendon and surrounding area is left unprotected.
- ACHILLES® skate socks will help to protect the back of the leg as well as the front part of the foot from potential skate blade lacerations.
- ACHILLES® cut-resistant skate socks are made with Kevlar® for cut protection and they are blended with COOLMAX® XtraLife fabric to help keep the feet cool and dry, while the LYCRA® fiber provides a superior fit. COOLMAX® is the #1 moisture wicking fabric available today.
- Mesh zone on top of the foot gives added ventilation combined with a non-obtrusive toe seam for maximum comfort.
- Sock color is white, black and yellow with our ACHILLES® and Hogan Hockey™ logos, plus the size stitched into every sock for easy pairing when laundering.
- Sock sizing is based on shoe size. Click on chart for sizing (upper right).
- Contact us
for special pricing if your Hockey Association is considering to either
recommend or mandate the wearing of cut-resistant products.
- Check out the testimonials page for testimonials on our socks.
Play Smart....Protect yourself from CUTS!!™
COOLMAX® & LYCRA® are registered trademarks of INVISTA.
Kevlar® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
**Team discounts available**
All Hogan Hockey ACHILLES® products are cut-resistant and not cut-proof, they are intended to be worn for hockey only. Read the safety warnings accompanied with all products before using.